Your Partner in Health
Your NHC care team is here to help you get healthy, stay healthy, and access the right services for you. We offer high quality healthcare services to treat problems and prevent them from happening. Learn more about our primary care services below.
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Annual exams
- Immunizations and vaccines:
- COVID-19 primary series and boosters
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (flu shot)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- Physical exams
- Preventive care and health screenings
- Routine care
- Treatment of long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as bruises and sprains
- Well-child visits
Our Promise to You
As your medical home, we will take the time to learn about you, your family, your health goals, and your health history. We make these promises to you:
- Take care of you during any short-term illness or long-term chronic disease management
- Support your goals for healthy living
- Keep you up-to-date on all vaccines and preventive screenings
- Connect you with other members of your care team and coordinate care with them as your health needs change
- Be available to you after typical business hours for urgent needs
- Notify you of test results in a timely manner
- Communicate clearly so you understand your conditions and your options
- Listen to your questions and feelings and respond in a timely manner in a way you understand
- Help you make the best decisions for your care
Schedule Your Visit
NHC's team of primary care, dental, and support staff provides comprehensive preventive, primary health, and dental care solutions for you. Our teams speak English and Spanish; other language translations are available upon request.
No insurance? No problem. We offer discounts on all our services and prescription medications. All patients are encouraged to apply.
Meet Dr. Greg Guffanti
“I take bits of inspiration in the strength and resilience I see in the staff I work with, my patients, and my family. It’s often something small like a kind gesture or a moment of vulnerability.”
We asked Dr. Greg what it’s like to be a healthcare provider during this unique time in history.
The NHC Difference
Our care teams provide high-quality whole-person care, supporting each patients' unique mental, emotional, and physical health needs. The care you receive at NHC will help you get healthy and stay healthy with collaborative solutions right for you and your particular situation, regardless of your residence status, citizenship status, income, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or religion.