NHC will follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) guidelines for vaccine roll-out. See eligibility guidelines here: OHA COVID Vaccine Phases
Please DO NOT call your NHC provider to schedule a vaccine. We will contact you when you are eligible for your vaccine. It will take time to vaccinate all eligible persons.
If you are a current patient, you will be notified via MyChart or a phone call when you are eligible to receive a vaccination.
Who is eligible for the vaccine now?
Everyone in Phase 1a, Groups 1, 2, 3 and 4; and Phase 1b, Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Beginning March 29, the following groups will be eligible for vaccination:
- Adults age 45 to 64 with underlying health conditions as defined by the CDC
- Seasonally-impacted frontline workers, such as migrant seasonal farm workers, seafood and agricultural workers, and food processing workers
- Currently displaced victims of the September 2020 wildfires
- Wildland firefighters
- People living in low-income and congregate senior housing
- Individuals experiencing houselessness
No later than May 1, the following groups will be eligible:
- All other frontline workers as defined by the CDC
- Individuals age 16-45 with underlying health conditions
- Multigenerational household members
No later than June 1, Phase 2 of vaccination will begin with all adults aged 45 to 64. And, no later than July 1, all Oregonians 16 and over will be eligible to receive a vaccine.
We will keep this page updated as we receive doses and begin vaccinating NHC patients. You can also follow our Facebook and Twitter accounts for news and updates.
To learn more about Oregon’s vaccine availability and roll-out, visit the Oregon Health Authority’s web page.