Make an Appointment
Schedule Your Visit
Whether it's your first time visiting us or you already call NHC "home," we look forward to seeing you. Here’s what you need to know to make your appointment.
Learn how to prepare when the time comes for your virtual or in-person appointment.
- Use the MyChart patient portal. Login or sign up now.
- Call us at (503) 848-5861.
- Walk into your clinic and speak to a receptionist.
- Call us at (503) 848-5861.
- Learn more about what to bring to your appointment.
- Download and complete new patient forms before your visit.
Know Before You Go
No insurance? No problem. We offer discounts on all our services, and all patients are encouraged to apply.
Late Appointments and Cancellations
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are going to be late, please call us to let us know. We will do everything possible to accommodate you, however, we may need to reschedule your appointment after 15 minutes to ensure other patients can be seen.
If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment, we ask for 24 hours advance notice. You can also cancel your appointment online through MyChart.
After hours care
If you experience an immediate care need outside clinic hours, please call us at (503) 848-5861. Your call will be received by our answering service, and our on-call nurse will call you back shortly to help address your concern.
Many of our team members speak English and Spanish. Interpretation services are available upon request. Most of our written materials are available in Spanish but can be translated into other languages upon request.
NHC has a team of trained Enrollment Assisters to help you understand your insurance options and apply for a health insurance plan that works best for you. This support is available free of charge. Contact a clinic close to you to ask for Enrollment Assistance.
Good Faith Estimate
Beginning January 1, 2022, Community Health Centers must provide something called a Good Faith Estimate. This estimate will explain how much care will cost for patients who are uninsured or who wish to pay out of pocket for services rather than bill their insurance. If you have concerns about an estimate you have received, please call (503) 941-3035. Learn more: Good Faith Estimate Notice. English Notice / Spanish Notice
Keeping You Safe
NHC has measures to ensure patients, visitors, and staff are safe when they visit an NHC clinic:
- All patients must wear a mask while at NHC clinics
- Patients are asked to limit friends and family who join at appointments
- Extra time between appointments allow for added cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduction of physical contact between staff and patients
- Staff wear masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for patients, including gowns, eyewear, face shields and gloves when needed
- Virtual Telehealth appointments are available for those who want them