For Your Health
Your Questions Answered
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, many people have questions about the virus, vaccines, and the best ways to keep friends and family safe. We welcome your questions and concerns and encourage you to learn more.
N95 masks and at-home COVID-19 test kits are available upon request at no cost for patients. Ask the receptionist at your next appointment to receive one test kit and three masks per patient, including other patients in your household. Learn more about how to use your at-home test, when to test, and what to do if you test positive here.
Free COVID-19 test kits are also available for order at covidtests.gov. Four test kits are available per household.
Oregon Health Authority offers testing options, resources for those who test positive, and the latest COVID numbers in Oregon State.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) provides COVID vaccine and testing guidance, science updates, and best practices for staying safe.
Additional resources from the CDC for immunocompromised individuals can be found here.
John's Hopkins University & Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center highlights COVID trends, efforts, and research worldwide.
Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) provides tools, local resources, and information for Oregonians.
We have a number of measures in place to keep patients, visitors, and staff safe in NHC clinics:
- All patients must wear a mask while at NHC clinics
- Patients ages 18 and younger may be accompanied by one parent or guardian; no guests or guardians for patients age 18+ unless medically necessary.
- Extra time between appointments to allow for added cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduction of physical contact between staff and patients
- Staff wear masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for patients; these include gowns, face shields, and gloves when needed.