For Your Health
Your safety is our priority. With the recent surge in Omicron cases across our region, we are taking added steps to limit possible staff or patient exposure. Please visit our appointments page to learn more before your next NHC clinic visit.
Your Questions Answered
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, many people still have questions about the virus, vaccines, and the best ways to keep friends and family safe. We welcome your questions and concerns and encourage you to learn more.
Oregon Health Authority offers resources, news, and the latest COVID numbers in Oregon State.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) provides COVID vaccine and testing guidance, science updates, and best practices for staying safe.
John's Hopkins University & Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center highlights COVID trends, efforts, and research worldwide.
Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) provides tools, local resources, and information for Oregonians.
We have a number of measures in place to keep patients, visitors, and staff safe in NHC clinics:
- Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff, patients, and guests
- All patients must wear a mask while at NHC clinics
- Patients ages 18 and younger may be accompanied by one parent or guardian; no guests or guardians for patients age 18+ unless medically necessary.
- Extra time between appointments to allow for added cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduction of physical contact between staff and patients
- Staff wear masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for patients; these include gowns, face shields, and gloves when needed.