Your safety is our priority. With the recent surge in Omicron cases across our region, we are taking added steps to limit possible staff or patient exposure. Please visit our appointments page to learn more before your next NHC clinic visit.
COVID-19 and You
Navigating life during a pandemic is hard. And making healthcare decisions may feel overwhelming. We're here to help. NHC offers COVID-19 testing, vaccines, boosters and resources to help you and your family stay safe and healthy.
We have a number of measures in place to keep patients, visitors, and staff safe in NHC clinics:
- Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff, patients, and guests
- All patients must wear a mask while at NHC clinics
- Patients ages 18 and younger may be accompanied by one parent or guardian; no guests or guardians for patients age 18+ unless medically necessary.
- Extra time between appointments to allow for added cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduction of physical contact between staff and patients
- Staff wear masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for patients; these include gowns, face shields, and gloves when needed.