COVID-19 and You
Navigating life during a pandemic is hard. And making healthcare decisions may feel overwhelming. We're here to help. NHC offers COVID-19 testing, vaccines, boosters and resources to help you and your family stay safe and healthy.
N95 masks and at-home COVID-19 test kits are available upon request at no cost for patients. Ask the receptionist at your next appointment to receive one test kit and three masks per patient, including other patients in your household. Learn more about how to use your at-home test, when to test, and what to do if you test positive here.
We have a number of measures in place to keep patients, visitors, and staff safe in NHC clinics:
- All patients must wear a mask while at NHC clinics
- Patients ages 18 and younger may be accompanied by one parent or guardian; no guests or guardians for patients age 18+ unless medically necessary
- Increased physical distancing among patients
- Extra time between appointments to allow for added cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduction of physical contact between staff and patients
- Staff wear masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for patients; these include gowns, face shields, and gloves when needed
NHC has a number of ways to keep you safe if you get sick, including:
- Free at-home tests available
- Increased in-clinic testing appointments
- Increased Telehealth appointment availability
- Patients that test positive and are at a high risk of progression to severe disease may be eligible for antiviral treatment within the first five days after testing positive