The Beaverton Clinic Has Moved
You Have a New Clinic!
Looking for your NHC Beaverton Medical Clinic? It has moved! You and your care team will now be part of the NHC Tanasbourne Medical and Dental Clinic just one mile away! Learn more about how to get to your new clinic, your clinic contact info, and more below.
Arrived at the wrong clinic?
Do you need immediate assistance getting to your new clinic? If you have an appointment today but just arrived at the wrong location, we can help provide transportation assistance.
Getting to Your New Clinic
If you are driving
The NHC Tanasbourne Medical & Dental Clinic is 1 mile from NHC Beaverton Medical Clinic.
Turn left out of the clinic parking lot and left again onto NW 173rd Avenue. Turn right onto NW Cornell Road. Follow it for 0.4 miles before turning left at the intersection with NE 185th Avenue. The Providence Tanasbourne campus will be on your right. Park in the parking lot to your right, in front of Building C.
If you are taking the bus
This clinic is easy to access via public transportation. The NE Cornell & 106th Stop for the 48 Bus and the NW 185th & NE Cornell Stop for the 52 Bus are directly in front of the Providence Tanasbourne campus where the NHC Tanasbourne Medical & Dental Clinic is located.
You can plan your trip at trimet.org/home/planner.
If you need regular transportation assistance
If transportation is an issue, healthcare transportation assistance may be available. Call the clinic or talk to a receptionist for help. Some insurance plans cover the cost of transportation to and from the clinic. Bus passes, gas cards, or other reimbursements for travel to and from the clinics, may also be available.
- Health Share of Oregon: Visit Ride to Care
- Trillium: Visit MTM Transportation
- OpenCard: Call Tri-County Med Link, 866-336-2906
- Columbia Pacific: Visit NW Rides
Patients with ODS (Delta Dental/MODA OHP): visit Ride to Care or call 503-416-3955. (Note that your ODS coverage could be through Healthshare, Trillum, and Columbia Pacific.)
This clinic is on the Providence Tanasbourne campus, in building C. The number 10690 can be seen at the top of the building above the large, covered entrance. Use the elevator to get to the 2nd floor. Go left out of the elevators and straight back to the end of the hall to the clinic.
NHC Tanasbourne Medical & Dental Clinic
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
I didn't know that my clinic had moved! How did you notify patients?
Information about the move was shared many ways. Below are a few:
- Patient letter via USPS delivered in November
- Patient postcard via USPS delivered in January
- NHC homepage and Beaverton clinic webpage
- Message sent through MyChart
- Social media posts
- Flyers and banners posted at Beaverton clinic
- Reminders and inserts in patient communications sent via text and USPS mail, such as appointment reminders, referral letters, and good faith estimates
If you did not receive any messages, here are a few things you should do:
- Ask to have your address updated in our system when you attend or book your next appointment.
- Ask to "opt-in" to email messages from NHC.
- Sign up for MyChart, if you haven't already. This makes managing your health records, appointments, prescriptions, and messages so much easier.
Why did this clinic move?
The NHC Beaverton Medical Clinic merged with the NHC Tanasbourne Medical and Dental Clinic on February 7, 2023 to offer more services and diverse options for patients in one clinic location. The NHC Tanasbourne Medical and Dental Clinic is our largest clinic and offers the most services and providers in one location.
Are service costs different at this new clinic?
No, there is no change in service or appointment costs because of the merger.
Find more answers to your questions in our Merger FAQ. [English] [Spanish]